On a day that has been as near ‘normal’ as I can remember for a very long time, I find myself thinking of the things I never thought I would have to say to my children!
• Don’t lick/bite the cat.
• Don’t lick the cooker, it’s hot!
• Put down that poo!
• Stop eating my receipts!
• I could have been a millionaire, but now I will never know as you just ate my lottery ticket!
• Stop tying knots in absolutely everything.
• Pants aren’t for your head.
• Take the cat out of the drier!
• Stop eating buttercups!
• No, you don’t need to lick that to see what it is!
• Why have you sellotaped all around tour brothers head?
• Why have you put your brother in that box with a lid on?
• Why have you tied the cat to the bed?
• Take that slug out of your mouth.
Oh this list could be so long……!!
I would love to hear some of yours!